Tuesday, July 7, 2009

My New Idea

So a couple of months back my sister starting selling Mary Kay and I thought to myself I really don't wear make-up and then realized Mary Kay is so much more than make-up. Again, I thought to myself gee I barely wash my face with more than soap and water. Not the biggest form of advertisement here now am I!!



Guess I have never liked my complextion. Thought I always had uneven skin tone, redness, my freckles don't help either, so this was my first real attempt in my adult life to try taking care of my face. The one thing I can tell you I noticed right away was that my foundation went on much smoother. All of that dead skin and dirt of my face was being removed. Since I wasn't really washing with product before this was all new to me. I was excited and realized I didn't have to put on as much make up either because it seemed to be covering a bit better.

So now I have started to sell Mary Kay more because I love the products and I want to share with others some of these great products. I am hoping all of my friends can check out my personal website and register and that way I can share monthly speicals with you and you can enter to win my great giveways!!

Check it out!! http://www.marykay.com/dkwhitaker/default.aspx

No comments: