Thursday, February 12, 2009

Great New Reward Program Get $10 For Joining!

I am seeing more and more deals to become a frequent shopper at stores. I think that because of the economy stores are trying to find ways to get us to shop there. I liking that some of my favorite stores are starting to offer great new rewards programs.

Here is a great new reward program for Bass Shoe Stores, IZOD and VanHeusen.

Become a member and here is what you get.
-Free Membership
-Receive a $10 coupon just for joining (new members only)
-All members receive 500 bonus points upon registration
-Earn Valuable Rewards Certificates
-Email Advance Notice of Sales
-Birthday Bonus
-Members Only Event

Here is how it works. Earn 10 points for every dollar spent (example: spend $50, earn 500 points). Once you've earned 1,000 points or more you'll receive your Reward Certificate via email, which you can redeem at any Bass, IZOD or Van Heusen Company outlet stores. There is no limit to the number of points you can earn.

I love Bass shoes so this is going to be huge for me!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am a big fan of these brands, too. Just joined - thanks for the tip!

Anonymous said...

Hi! I came across this great deal today and wanted to share!

http://tinyurl.com/bk4mf2

Hope you have a great weekend!